June 14, 2009

Wish-RAK Welcome Cards

So I've been meaning to post these for a while now and today I was cleaning out my craft drawer so today is the day. I received these cards from the wish-RAK Forum at Splitcoast Stampers when I joined that group. You can view their galleries here, just click on the picture and there is a link to their gallery. The wish-RAK is a great way to see which stamps I like for future purchases, also to make use of all my scraps . It's so fun to give and receive happy mail. All these cards are so lovely. While I was cleaning out my drawer I also stumbled on to this saying that I found at the Macadamin Nut Hut in Hawaii, which I like, it goes like this:
KiNa'Ole
Doing the right thing, in the right way, at the right time, in the right place, to the right person, for the right reason, with the right feeling...the first time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Link Code

Here's My Card href="http://letsstampnscrap.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-mouse-lights.html">My Blog