June 11, 2009

Stamps, Die Cuts, Bold Colors, Blooming Flowers and Butterflies

This week at Hero Arts Challenge is to have at least one of their stamps and a die cut on our project. I just love combining stamps and die cuts. Also, I've never made a tri-shutter card so I thought this would be just right for these challenges. At 365 Cards, Day 100 their challenge is "5 Bold Colors" red, orange, yellow, green and blue. A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #45 is to have butterflies on our card. And over at Paper Blooms Challenge #11 they would like to see at least three flowers on their card. I found another challenge called "Pile It On", this is their first ever challenge, and theirs is to have a non-stamped sentiment combined another challenge, which I have quite a few. Thanks for stopping by this week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!!!!

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cool! Fantastic! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards! Can't wait to see more!

~amy~ said...

wow..look at you go...fabulous job!!!

Leah said...

Wonderful creation! So bright and happy, I love it:)

Rose said...

awesome!!! are you sure this is your first tri-shutter card? you have done a perfect job! thanks for playing along with paperblooms :D

Tracey said...

WOW! Stunning card, I love it :o)

x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Link Code

Here's My Card href="http://letsstampnscrap.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-mouse-lights.html">My Blog