June 7, 2009

Happy Father's Day Portfolio




I made this for my uncle, I hope he likes it. The challenges that fit are Caardvarks, Three Clovers Design and My Time To Craft. Caardvarks Challenge is "Depth Perception" which means make a interactive 3D craft project. Three Clovers Design Challenge #16 was to make a card for Dad, using any metal, even brads are okay. My Time To Craft Challenge #64 was to make a card for dad also. I used the Sizzix Simple Impressions Embossing Folders and the chinese characters are: Happiness, Friendship, Love and Long Life.
"Update" I re-did the front , it looks a little bit better.

13 comments:

SmilynStef said...

How cool is that shirt-card holder ... and what a thoughtful gift ... fantastic 3-D project.

Pamela Smerker said...

What an awesome shirt-card folder. Great idea for Father's Day. Thanks for sharing!!

MoniqueAnne said...

Beautiful! I love the tie up front and the personalized gifts in the pockets. Great idea!

lauren bergold said...

i love the shirt shape of your folder! and that patterned paper is fabulous, as well. what a great project!

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous! The shirt with the embossed tie is so cool!

Lesley said...

What a great gift! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Michelle Giraud said...

Great project!

Sandra said...

Awesome project!

Lotti said...

Absolutely stunning! Great colours and such a perfect set!

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Awesome folder!

Carrie Gaskin said...

What a wonderful folder!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Oh my, I'm going to have to lift this. It's really fabulous Denise! Thanks for playing along at Caardvarks! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Very classy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Link Code

Here's My Card href="http://letsstampnscrap.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-mouse-lights.html">My Blog