May 30, 2009

Challenges That Fit



Thanks for stopping by this week.  This weeks challenges are as follows:
1) Cuttlebug "Be Inspired #33".  Monograms and Elle Studio is their theme this week.  I just love monograms,  they can be dressed up or down and still looks so beautiful.
2) Chrisma Cardz "Going Dotty #21".  They would like to see dots or circles. I think my dots and circles worked out well for this gift card.
3) Paper Take Weekly - "Scrap This". They would like us to use our scraps to make a card. I definitely have plenty to choose from.
4) Cute Card #63- "bit o' bling" They are looking for bling.  Bling always make a card "pop".

I made this card the size of a business card. I designed the pop-up with my pazzles machine and cut the frame with the cricut cutter using the Tinker Bell Cartridge.  Have a wonderful weekend. 
Happy Crafting,

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Thanks for joining us this week on the CCT Challenge Blog.
Caz
x

LOUISE said...

Great card Denise, great use of your scraps. Louise x

Unknown said...

OMG...this is absolutley amazing!!!

Kendra said...

Very beautiful... and I like the size idea... small, sweet, to the point! "thanks" for sharing

Sally said...

Great card. Love the inside thanks. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

Allison said...

great card, lovely colours
Thanks for playing this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Mrs Mayne said...

These are great! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Vee said...

Fabulous card.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.

xx Vee

Anonymous said...

sacs louis vuitton Saris painted with designs that are inspired by Kerala murals are also fast movers. ghd straighteners

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Link Code

Here's My Card href="http://letsstampnscrap.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-mouse-lights.html">My Blog