May 13, 2009

Creative Card Crew and CAS08 Challenge


CCC Challenge 10 - Minimal was the theme for this week. And over at SCS they have an on going challenge for CAS (Clean and Simple) which fit perfectly. The Gerbera Daisy is from Shirly @ Paper, Scissors, Ink, she designed this on the Cricut Design Studio and Inkscape. I also followed her directions regarding embossing each petal with a stylus and using a toothpick to curl the inner petals. In addition, I used my index finger and thumb to give it a little more shape. I also cased the embossing panel from here. I used my Scor-It tool to do the panel.


12 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Denise, simply stunning hunny, love this card. Thank you for joining in with our Creative Crew Challenge this week Linda x

Anonymous said...

I love this card, very striking and elegant.

Heather

Dawn said...

Wow this is heavenly - amazing flowers!

Unknown said...

WOW! What an elegant card!

Thanks for spreading the word about the name change--and you even attached a picture!

I'm adding you to my blog list, I love your creations!

--Gracie

Meda said...

Oh, Denise, I just came here to thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog when I found this!
It-s awesome!

Joey said...

Hi, WOW such a beautiful crisp card, love the big bloom and all that white space :O) thanks for playing this week. Joey.xxx

aardvarkpest said...

Wow stunning. So clean, crisp and elegant.

Glenda

Nicola said...

Simply stunning card Denise, I love your bloom and clean cut line.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Nunt said...

Beautiful, elegant card!

Denise said...

Thanks everyone for all your compliments. You put a smile on my face.

Tasha said...

Stunning card the embossing is wonderful and the bloom is beautiful, its such a sensational card
Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

Paula said...

Wow this is absolutly stunning. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Link Code

Here's My Card href="http://letsstampnscrap.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-mouse-lights.html">My Blog