May 12, 2009

Bitten By The Bug and Cuttlebug Challenge


Bitten By the Bug Challenge was to use the phrase "Smile" and/or the shape of "Smile/Frowny Face" from the Wild Card Cartridge. The Cuttlebug Challenge "Creatively Yours Sunday Spotlight" was to create a gift bag/box creation. The display box was cut from the Pazzles Inspiration Cutter. TFL

Would you like this cute box? It's available in PDF format for printing and cutting, also SVG, DXF, AI, and WPC and is adjustable in size.
Display Box
File Format

6 comments:

Myra said...

That is very creative and adorable.

Regina Easter said...

wow, this is so darn cute...hugs

Nathalia Castellon said...

Excellent job Denise! The box is pretty awesome!:)

Nathalia
Cuttlebug Challenge Blog

Jennifer said...

ooh I love this! love your blog theme too-so pretty and feminine.

Susan Edwards said...

Denise, this is just adorable! I love everyting you have done with it!

Also, I LOVE your blog... and your blog design. I can tell I will be spending some serious time here! LOL.

xx Susan

Mrs J said...

Denise, this is so sweet! A gorgeous little gift and so cute too! Thanks for playing along with Nathalia's great challenge at Cuttlebug Challenges!
Hugs Mrs Jx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Link Code

Here's My Card href="http://letsstampnscrap.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-mouse-lights.html">My Blog